Past Update v20.5

Nature of the update 

Feature updates 

Duration of the update 

1-2 minutes 

Platform accessibility 

No downtime. The event sites and event dashboard remained accessible as is. 

What changed 

This update included new features, improvements and minor bug fixes.

• In Heading & Statement field, add option to hide heading.Added
  • Add a button to save searches and another button to Manage columns. Saved Searches button would list all the saved searches along with default tabs, with option to hide/display them in the listing view. All tabs should be movable so one can hide/show them if admin is not willing to display them in the contact/abstract listing view. Eg. If I want to hide attendees, reviewers tabs and instead display tabs I created out of my own searches, I should be able to do so. The saved searches would display listing based on whatever filters have been applied in that search. Each admin would have their own list of saved searches/tabs/columns. So, if me and my admin are saving searches, I would not be able to see my fellow admin's saved searches. Manage columns button would list all the fields along with option to hide/display them in the listing view. Display the "Manage columns" button under Actions dropdown. Clicking on this button would open a popup with checkboxes to select/unselect columns to display. Limit it to up to 10 columns. Added
  • Set a limit to the number of characters or words that can be entered in the Titles for submissions as is done under Summary. Added
  • If admin updates an abstract's review status from Assginments view, add it to the abstract's changelog. Added
  • In File manager, add option to zip and download files. There will be a button "Bulk Download" clicking on which will open a popup with dropdown to select the file source. Once admin selects a source, he will click on the "Compress" button to compress all the files in that source folder into a Zip file. Once the Zip file is created, it will display a download link in the popup along with the name of the Source for which this Zip is created. Added
  • Added a setting in submission types to limit number of coauthors. If it is set to 0 for a submission type, then hide the coauthor section when this specific submission type is selected. Similarly, if coauthor limit is set to 0 in global settings, then hide the add co-author section.Added
  • Added a setting in submission types to limit number of coauthors. If it is set to 0 for a submission type, then hide the coauthor section when this specific submission type is selected. Similarly, if coauthor limit is set to 0 in global settings, then hide the add co-author section.Added
  • In program builder, add a column to display session ID.Added
  • In Reports and Segments, added a filter for Review Status.Added
  • Added filters for file upload custom fields in reports and segments.Added
  • Added an option to “display a Not Applicable option” in ratings question. If selected, it won’t affect the score.Added
  • It is now possible to update the system so it becomes possible to assign contact role to admins and vice-versa.Added
  • In campaign report, display percentage (in bracket) besides the Opened, clicked, Unsubscribed texts. Updated
  • In program builder, when an abstract is selected for a session, the session's title, description would be updated when that abstract is updated (by an admin or an author from frontend). Updated
  • Hide the review questions for panel intro and if the setting "review single abstracts in a panel" is enabled, display average rating of all reviewed abstracts in that panel. Updated
  • Reviewers can see questions related to other submission types. Fixed

0 Replies 0 Loves
Aug 28, 2022 06:49 AM

Replies

No reply posted yet.